Strategic Health Concepts specializes in enhancing the capacity of health-related organizations to better achieve their mission. We provide:
- Program planning, development and evaluation
- Organizational development and assistance with managing change
- Development of effective teams
- Positioning and communication services
- Realistic and effective problem solving
Strategic Health Concepts is a leader in cancer prevention and control program planning, health coalition development and improvement, chronic disease coordination and integration efforts, and in incorporating policy, systems and environmental change strategies into the work of public health programs and coalitions. We specialize in strategic planning, public health program development and implementation, and in developing and sustaining partnerships.
We have a proven successful history of working with our clients to operationalize and simplify the expectations and requirements of federal health agencies, state health agencies and local organizations